- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Motion-Sensor - Crescent/Stonco - Facility Management Product Release
Crescent/Stonco’s NyteWatch is a low-glare, motion sensor luminaire. The 150 watt quartz illumination provides optics that reduces glare, the most common annoyance with outdoor lighting. Ideal for commercial or residential applications, NyteWatch meets Dark Sky requirements, preserving the nighttime environment by placing light where it is needed - no light can be seen above 90 degrees of the fixture.
The system enhances safety by using Steinel motion sensitivity technology. With two precision sensors each covering 120 degrees, its adjustable masks are designed to customize detection zones. The luminaire is also energy efficient, using a dimming feature to offer an extra layer of safety and security for dusk-to-dawn operation. It provides constant 30 percent ambient lighting then switches to full power when motion is detected.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health