- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
Modules - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Series LED recessed unit is available in multiple color temperatures and two sizes compatible 4- and a combination 5- and 6-inch module. The module requires no lamps and is virtually maintenance free. Dimming capabilities include instant on and CentertoEdge™ and voltage dimming to 10 percent. The LED is wet-location listed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health