Metal-Halide Lamps - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Managers can use Energy Advantage lamps, which feature AllStart™ technology, for retrofitting probe-start and pulse-start metal-halide ballasts. The lamps are available in 205- and 330-watt models in clear and coated finishes. They provide crisp, white light and an average life of 20,000 hours. The lamps offer 100 lumens per watt and provide energy savings of up to 18 percent, compared to a 250- or 400-watt, quartz, metal-halide lamp.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health