Metal Halide Garage Fixture Replacement Incorporates Motion Sensing - HyLite - Facility Management Product Release
The HyLite Induction GN-S Fixture, incorporated with motion-sensing technology, reduces energy consumption by up to 80 percent compared to traditional Metal Halide garage fixtures, according to the company. The GN-S Series incorporates a highly sensitive motion sensor with a 35-foot range to control dual-level lighting. When there is no activity in the area, the fixture operates at 50 percent energy use with mid-level brightness.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health