Metal Halide Fixtures - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Amerlux’s Cylindrix trimless fixtures are low wattage metal halide fixtures designed for retail, commercial and hospitality markets.
The flangeless housing has seamless welded corners and each fixture is supplied with a perforated plaster ring that gets mounted to the aperture for the application of drywall compound.
The die-cast lamp housing is vented for optimal thermal management and designed for precise optical alignment. A twist lock door allows re-lamping of the latest, smaller, energy-efficient light sources: 20 watt CDM Mini MasterColor by Philips; 20 watt T4 GU6.5 by GE; and 20 watt CMH Precise MR16 GX10 by GE. The recessed adjustable fixtures are based on a small aperture and offered in four configurations: 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-light.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health