- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Building Assistant »
Metal Halide Ballasts - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
e-Vision electronic HID ballasts from Advance use dedicated circuitry for self-heating thermal protectors for 70- and 100-Watt metal halide downlight applications. The ballasts feature an auto shut-off mechanism for lamps operating in dangerous thermal environments whenever failure of thermal protector heating elements occurs.
The closed-loop circuitry helps protect against recessed downlight luminaire overheating. The wattage regulation optimizes lamp color quality and reduces lamp-to-lamp variations, while their electronic circuitry offers end users and luminaire manufacturers broad opportunities for energy savings, cost reduction, and design flexibility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Goals to Consider When Relamping
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth