M16 Reflector Lamp - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Parathom M16 reflector lamps are dimmable and designed for use in downlight, outdoor and directional applications. Rated wattage of 5W replaces conventional 20W lamp. Warm white color temperature of 2800K and a CRI of 80. Bulbs have a rated lifetime of 25,000 hours. Lamps produce no UV or near-IR radiation in the light beam. Lamp is 48 millimeters long by 50 millimeters in diameter. Suitable for commercially available electric or conventional transformers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health