Luminaires Optimize OLED, LED Sources - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Duet SSL™ Technology is a new design concept that optimizes the performance of OLED and LED light sources in a single luminaire. The interplay of the two solid-state technologies effectively combines the focused and directed light benefits of LEDs with the soft, uniform glow of OLEDs, offering specifiers new and more dynamic ways for lighting a space.
“Duet SSL Technology is an innovative approach in lighting design, allowing light to be tailored to the needs of an individual, architecturally sensitive and engaging,” says Jeannine Wang, director business development, Acuity Brands Lighting. “By blending the best attributes of OLED and LED light sources, we believe these new-category defining luminaires will break boundaries enabling even more efficient and holistic design.”
The two concept families, Imoni™ and Olessence™, integrate OLED and LED technologies to create luminaires that blend both diffuse and focused illumination for aesthetic impact while maximizing photometric performance and superior lighting quality.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health