Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaires - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Trac-Lites™ 10 watt (W) LED R600L Series approximates the light output and distribution of 50 W MR 16 halogen lamps while using only 20 percent of the energy with a rated life of 50,000 hours. The fixtures feature white phosphor high-performance LEDs in color temperatures of 2,700, 3,000, 3,500, and 4,000 degrees Kelvin with a minimum 80 color rending index.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health