Luminaires - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Trac-Lites™ 10 watt (W) LED R600L Series approximates the light output and distribution of 50 W MR 16 halogen lamps while using only 20 percent of the energy with a rated life of 50,000 hours. The fixtures feature white phosphor high-performance LEDs in color temperatures of 2,700, 3,000, 3,500, and 4,000 degrees Kelvin with a minimum 80 color rending index.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health