Luminaires - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Commercial recessed luminaires in the new Elate brand from Juno Lighting include downlights, wall washers and adjustables with compact fluorescent, induction, high-intensity discharge, incandescent and low-voltage light sources. Cascading Vector optical design ensures glare-free reflector without sacrificing luminaire efficiency. CircumVented circumferentially vented vertical CFL die-cast socket cap operates lamps in their optimal temperature range, resulting in a 10 percent increase in lumen output compared to non-vented designs, according to the company. Tru-Lock mounting systems speed installation. Surface cylinder downlights and open and enclosed style multi-lamp adjustables also available. CIRCLE #259
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health