Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaires - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The Aphos Mini Series joins the Aphos™ family of white light packages for parking garages, warehouses, and canopies. The luminaires deliver 3,000 lumens in Type II, IIA, III, and V configurations with IP65 rated optics and an IP67 rated driver for protection against water, insects and dirt. The units feature 4,000 Kelvin (K) or 5,000 K color temperatures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health