Luminaires - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LED flush mount units are Energy Star' qualified and offer up to 84 percent energy savings over traditional incandescent sources. The luminaires are commercial-rated for 24-hour operation and do not require lamps, simplifying installation and maintenance in light commercial applications. The luminaires are compatible with all standard boxes and come with installation hardware. The luminaires feature dimming down to 10 years and an expected service life up to 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health