Luminaires - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Peerless Staple suite of suspended and wall-mounted luminaires delivers modern design with an energy-saving control option for indoor applications in schools, offices, and health care facilities. The luminaires are available for T8 and T5/T5 high-output lamps and provide glare-free illumination. Shields and reflectors are engineered to minimize eyestrain and fatigue. The luminaires are more than 90 percent efficient and use as little as 0.60 W per square foot while delivering 31-foot candles on a 2-1/2-foot-high work surface. Available in lengths of 4, 8, and 12 feet, the luminaires can be installed as individual units or joined together to form continuous runs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health