Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Luminaires - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Profilo is a family of compact T5/T5HO fluorescent luminaries designed for ambient and display lighting applications in commercial and retail spaces.
Part of the EcoTectural product line, Profilo is constructed with a one-piece extruded aluminum housing and features a drawer latching system that provides clean joints in continuous row-mounting applications. Aircraft cable suspension in 4-foot or 8-foot lengths is standard. Dimming ballast is optional.
Optics include one or two lamp configurations with compact T5 or T5 high output fluorescent lamps and a formed snap-in semi-specular parabolic louver with 45-degree cut off to minimize glare. The symmetrical bat-wing distribution provides a wide space to mounting height ratio. The Profilo is also available as a track mounted unit. One version is with dual adapter mounting and the other is with a single point mount. Both versions are available in 2-foot or 4-foot units, one or two lamp configurations with compact T5 or T5HO fluorescent lamps. Color finishes include white texture, black texture or silver texture.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health