Luminaire - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
AccuLite PG Series LED parking garage luminaires are available in 9-inch square (nearly 5,500 lumens) and the 14-inch square (up to 8,100 lumens). Both luminaires feature 4-1/2-inch housing design and are two to four times more energy efficient than comparable light sources. Infrared motion sensor configuration and 0-10 volt dimming driver available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health