Luminaire - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
Aphos brand LED luminaires are offered in ceiling-mount, wall-mount, and pole-mount configurations. Aphos is rated at 60,000 hours of life, is suitable for ambient temperatures of 35 degrees C below zero to 40 degrees C above zero, and is compatible with standard photocontrols.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health