Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Luminaire - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The EnergyMax Intersect is a two-lamp louvered luminaire with full distribution optics. Intersect provides the same foot candles on the work surface as parabolics while at the same time redirecting more light on the walls.
While traditional three-lamp parabolics use 85W of power, the EnergyMax Intersect uses 66W of power, according to the company. By employing a 28W T8 lamp, the EnergyMax Intersect Plus uses only 55W of power.
The housing is heavy-gauge steel and the aluminum cross-blade louvers have a euro-style ribbing. Available with a step-dimming ballast to allow switching between 100 percent power and 50 percent power for energy conservation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health