Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Luminaire - Nora - Facility Management Product Release
iLENE is offered in three apertures and outputs: 2 inches — 14 watts, 1,000 lumens — 3 inches — 25 watts 1,500 lumens — and 5 inches — 35 watts, 2,000 lumens. Each lighting fixture includes three field changeable reflectors in spot, narrow flood and flood beams. Kelvin temperatures vary between 2,700K, 3,000K and 4,000K. The iLENE can be specified for 120V or 277V and up to 10V dimming applications. The fixture is dimmable and has an 8-foot, field-adjustable cable. It is cULus listed for damp locations, Energy Star rated and Title 24 / JA8 compliant.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health