Luminaire - Acuity Brands Lighting (Peerless) - Facility Management Product Release
The Open model uses constructive occlusion to reflect and diffuse LED light up across an inner arch and back down to produce soft illumination from a lens-free linear form. Designed to solve two common issues with linear direct products — seams between lenses and the accumulation of debris atop the lens surface. Available in direct, indirect, and wall-wash distributions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health