Luminaire - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Albeo ABV1 series LED luminaire outputs more than 135 lumens per watt. High-bay fixture is designed to replace high intensity discharge and T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent lighting. Available in one- or two-module fixtures with optical beam patterns of 55, 90, 120, or 120 diffused. Can be used with motion and daylight sensors. Can be cable/chain, rod, or pendant mounted. CRI of 70 or 80 with temperatures of either 4000K or 5000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health