Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaire - Eaton Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Metalux SkyRidge transforms the LED point source into a luminous plane. Luminaires provide up to 109 lumens per watt. Available in 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot configurations with 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT choices at a typical 85 CRI. Available in four standard lumen packages, including 2,000, 2,900, 3,900, and 4,800.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health