- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Luminaire - Eaton Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Metalux SkyRidge transforms the LED point source into a luminous plane. Luminaires provide up to 109 lumens per watt. Available in 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot configurations with 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT choices at a typical 85 CRI. Available in four standard lumen packages, including 2,000, 2,900, 3,900, and 4,800.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health