Luminaire - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Low-profile PermaLED luminaires are 2.7 inches tall and have a lamp life of more than 70,000 hours. The luminaires are tested in accordance with IEE62.41-2002 category C to suppress most transient AC line surges. Luminaires carry a five-year warranty and come in 42 and 54 watts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health