Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Shaper Fabriqué Architectural Fabric Series of decorative pendant, wall and surface luminaires come in 14 shapes and 22 sizes. The line includes ADA-complaint 8-inch high wall sconces in 25-, 37- and 49-inch lengths. The line is available in 29 materials and fabrics, including six jet-cut metal Motif designs, available in plated or painted finishes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health