Luminaire - Lightolier Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The ExceLine GeoScapes mini LED architectural wall sconce is designed as a direct replacement for traditional wall-mounted HID, CF and incandescent sources. The product's light engine consists of an array of seven collimating optics mounted to an optics mask. The light generated from each LED is targeted to eliminate hot spots and shadows.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health