Luminaire - Deco Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Luminaire features integral ultrasonic sensors eliminating the need for external sensors, additional wiring or switching devices. The DecoSMART Bi-Level Stairwell luminaire is available for one, two or three T5 or T8 fluorescent lamps, in up to 4-foot lengths. Low standby lighting and full illumination levels are adjustable.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth