Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Lower Mercury CFL - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Neolite T2 compact fluorescent lamp contains only 1 milligram of mercury inside its tube compared to 4 milligrams of mercury in a standard compact fluorescent lamp, according to the manufacturer.
The lamps are also made to comply with ROHS–the European Rules On Hazardous Substances–and incorporates the use of lead-free glass and solder.
The lamps are available in 10-, 13-, 15-, 20- and 23-watt models. They have a 10,000 hour life and an average of up to 70 lumens per watt. The lamps are available in three different color temperatures: 2700K, 4100K, and 5000K. The lamps have a maximum overall length ranging from 3.42 inches to 4.5 inches and come with a 1-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health