Linear Lighting Fixtures Feature Classic Rectangular Form - Alera Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Two linear lighting solutions — the Plank 7-inch LED (LP7) and the Curv Radial Lens LED are new additions to the Curv Radial family.
The LP7 has a classic rectangular form that is easily integrated into many different design styles. The product can be used for uplight, downlight or a combination of the two, and may be used with external controls or shipped with integrated controls. The fixture is available in lumen packages ranging from 3,165 to 7,600 per four-foot section and three LED CCT color choices. Projected to shine for more than 100,000 hours, the LP7 significantly reduces facility maintenance needs.
The elegant Curv Radial Lens LED fixture’s soft glow opal acrylic lens creates a smooth and glowing contour, providing indirect-direct or direct illumination. The highly efficient fixture is perfect for areas where visual comfort is important, different light levels are required within the same space or where daylight harvesting is part of the building design. The Curv Radial Lens LED is available in lumen packages ranging from 4350 to 7250 and three LED CCT color choices, making it an attractive solution for office, education, healthcare, and municipal spaces.
Both products are CSA and cUL-certified and come with a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health