Linear Lighting Fixture Features Magnetic Dimming - Acclaim Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The AL Graze DC CV, a high-output, color-changing, DC-powered fixture for LED outdoor linear lighting on buildings, operates at 2,700 degrees Kelvin (K); 3,000 K; 3,500 K; and 4,000 K; the fixture offers low voltage magnetic dimming ability using M Series transformers. The power consumption for the fixture is 12 watts per foot.
The fixture is available in 1- and 4-foot sections with an adjustable bracket and linkable cable system for easy installation. The fixture offers a beam angle of 15 degrees, 10 degrees by 60 degrees, 30 degrees by 60 degrees or 60 degrees for maximum reach. The fixture maintains 70 percent of its lumens at 150,000 hours with an estimated 450 lumen per feet and operates in temperatures between -4 to 123 degrees.
The IP66-rated aluminum housing with an aluminum and gray finish reassures users that the unit is dust tight and protected in wet applications. The fixture has a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health