Linear LED - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The ALM 1.0 low-power, low-brightness LED module assembly integrates 32 luminaires within the company's historical linear fluorescent brands. Available in three color temperatures (3,000K, 3,500K and 4,000K) with an 85 CRI, and provides the general characteristics of a traditional fluorescent light source without socket shadows, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health