- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Linear Fluorescent Lamps - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EcoVations’ line of linear fluorescent lighting fixtures are designed as replacements for traditional metal halide high bay systems. The fixtures are all designed for T5 or T8 lamps.
Fixture models include the: Aisle Lighter, Performance Bay, High Bay, and Green Hi-Bay. Fixtures are available in four-, six-, or eight-lamp configurations.
All of the fixtures offer 95 percent lumen maintenance, improved color rendering, extended lamp life, multi-level switching, instant on, dimming and improved uniformity. In addition, they are all recommended for mounting heights from 15 feet to 40 feet.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health