Lightpole Cover - New Pig Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The lightpole base cover from New Pig is designed to camouflage unsightly lightpole bases in parking lots, industrial and commercial facilities.
The base consists of a domed top to cover the top of the base and a set of panels to cover the rounded bottom. Constructed of UV-resistant polyethylene, the cover will not rust, fade or corrode and springs back to form after cart bumps and minor vehicle impact.
Available in two colors — yellow or brown — the cover can be purchased as a cap and base set, or as an individual cap.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health