Lighting controls - Hubbell - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerHUBB lighting and control platform integrates luminaires, sensors, user interfaces and software. The system uses intelligent sensors, user interfaces and scalable Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. The software is enabled by a PoE node, which acts as an intelligent lighting hub by receiving power and data from the network switch. The power and data then are passed along downstream to daisy-chained device nodes. As light fixtures and devices are connected to the network, the node will automatically discover and report those devices back to the system for plug-and-play functionality.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health