Lighting control - Lutron - Facility Management Product Release
From a PC, tablet or smartphone, Vive Vue software users can control and configure lights, as well as monitor, analyze, and report on the activity and performance of the lighting system. It also facilitates intuitive graphical reporting on space use and occupancy patterns. Users can reduce costs and improve occupant satisfaction by using lighting control system information to make better decisions about layouts, room type mix, and total square footage requirements.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health