Lighting control - Osram - Facility Management Product Release
Simplux is a standalone wireless lighting control system designed for small- to mid-sized spaces up to 10,000 square feet and up to 100 nodes. For maximum design flexibility, the system enables specifiers to choose virtually any manufacturer’s luminaire that has a 0-10 volt dimmable ballast or LED driver and deliver fixture-by-fixture or full-group control as needed. It is a code-compliant solution for a variety of room or multi-room applications, including new, retrofit and multi-phase construction projects.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health