Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Lighting System Controller - Square D - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D Clipsal Pascal Automation Controller provides scheduling capability and operation of third-party products from input devices such as keypads and touch screens in both residential and commercial applications. Cat-5 cable, USB port and two RS232 ports provide connectivity. Pre-set lighting scenes for specific events can be activated via keypad or touchscreen button. It also features a real-time astronomical and system clock with 24-hour internal capacitor backup.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health