Lighting System - Lighting Quotient, The - Facility Management Product Release
The tambient L241 and L244 lighting systems eliminate the need for overhead lighting and are designed for open plan offices with low- and no-panel systems. Combining task and ambient lighting, the luminaires create balanced luminance ratios with energy usage at 0.6 watts per square foot. Available as panel, stanchion or bridge mount.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health