Lighting System - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Quicktronic ProStart compact fluorescent lighting system provides up to 100,000 switching cycles for use on occupancy sensors and building control systems.
The programmed rapid start system features one mounting style of low profile, lightweight metal enclosures to provide simple assembly while the universal input voltage (120 - 277V) and multi-lamp, multi-watt capabilities allow for fewer SKUs to support a range of applications.
Designed for recessed downlights, wall sconces, and ceiling fixtures, the system comes with wire-trap connectors for quick and easy installation.
The system incorporates Quicksense end-of-lamp life sensing technology to help protect against overheated bases and sockets, as well as cracking of the glass wall. The ballast technology uses end-of-lamp life sensing to avoid false shutdowns caused by some static sensing methods and will auto-reset when the end-of-life lamps are replaced with new ones.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health