- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Lighting System - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
ECON is the company’s system approach to provide lamp, ballast and luminaire design to deploy advancements in the latest high intensity discharge (HID) lighting solutions. The technology features improved HID lamp life and lumen maintenance, and lower operating and maintenance costs, according to the company.
The system features high CRI 320-watt and 250-watt systems, which can provide 25 to 40 percent energy savings, respectively, when compared to a standard 400-watt probe start MH.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health