Lighting Subpanels and Feeds - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting subpanels and feeds are designed to limit available wattage, avoiding the “watts-per-linear-foot penalty” imposed on track lighting by energy codes. The current-limiting subpanel installs in the electrical control room and is available from six through 42 circuits. Current-limiting track feeds are installed at every track feed location.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health