Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Lighting Relay Panel - Blue Ridge Technologies International LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Maxiom control panels feature Lumisys’ Lx5 technology platform, which uses two 32-bit microprocessors, four native protocols that are selectable via a dip switch (BACnet MS/TP, N2 Open, Lumisys Open, and TRIATEK legacy), capacity for additional native protocols, field flash upgradable memory, and Digi-Touch. Maxiom is available in eight-, 16-, 32-, 48-, and 60-relay capacities.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health