Lighting Fixture - Alera Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Microlyne Rectilinear Family from Alera is a collection of narrow-aperture T5 fixtures designed as architectural lighting. The line includes three narrow-aperture linear styles, in eight mounting types, providing increased latitude when preparing lighting specifications for many applications.
Available as a cable mount, surface mount, wall mount or recessed in 3.5- and 2.5-inch apertures, three modular housing styles may be mounted in single or row configurations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health