Lighting Dimmer - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ShowPro SD-4102 is a Lightronics dimmer that features four channels, 600 watts per channel, and built-in chase modes. It also uses DMX-512 Protocol, 10-amp Fuses, edison output technology, and is rated 120V. This dimmer is covered by a two year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth