Lighting Controls - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Desigo CC can be used as stand-alone lighting control or as part of an integrated controls solution. Modular design allows for ease of expansion. Platform is open and supports protocols including BACnet, OPC, and IT standards. Web-based user interface can be configured so that users only receive information and have control access to areas that are their direct responsibility. System can be managed through a Web browser via either Internet or Intranet access.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health