Lighting Controls - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Gamma lighting controls can be integrated into building automation system (BAS) to control lighting, shading, setpoints and values. Support alarm monitoring, trend display, date and time display and password protection. Available in one-, two-, or four-pair configurations. Touchpanel interface supports up to 20 scrollable interface pages with four templates.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health