Lighting Controls - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D Clipsal lighting control line has expanded with new decorator versions of the Neo and Saturn keypads and wallplates. The keypads provide the same features as a standard Clipsal keypad, but in a format designed to conserve wall space and fit with existing wall boxes for retrofit installations. Each keypad includes styling designed to match standard Neo and Saturn keypads and touch screens, and button configurations include multipoint switching, dimming and scene control. LED indicators reflect the status of each button, and built-in infrared receivers allow for operation from a hand-held remote control. The new keypads meet NEMA Standards WD-1, WD-6. Up to four keypads can be mounted side by side, allowing 16 buttons in the space of a standard four-gang plate.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health