Lighting Controls - Daintree Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated wireless control system embeds wireless communication capability into LG LED drivers to enable seamless communication with Daintree's ControlScope networked wireless controls. Built-in wireless capability eliminates the need for a separate wireless adapter, yet still allows for granular wireless control of overhead troffers. The ControlScope system uses a mesh network to allow controllers to communicate with each other and wireless area controllers, and the system can be managed through a Web-based graphical interface.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health