Lighting Controls - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
ENCELIUM Polaris 3D software allows for monitoring and analysis of multiple energy management strategies, which can be simultaneously integrated through the ENCELIUM energy management system. The entire facility can be viewed in a 3-D layout that eliminates the need to navigate through a tree architecture to reach a specific control zone. Energy usage reports can be generated on levels ranging from individual fixtures to entire buildings, and can be broken down by energy management strategies.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health