Lighting Controls - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Fresco touchscreen can manage up to 36 zones through one station or can be connected to as many as seven other stations to control up to 288 zones. Touchscreen can be used to manage intensity, color, color temperature, energy, and position, and Bluetooth compatibility allows for control from mobile devices. Lighting can be controlled through traditional line-voltage dimmed circuits, switching, 0-10V, DALI, nLight technology and DMX/RDM. Dimming and switching cabinets and DMX/RDM networking equipment are available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health