Lighting Controls - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LightSweep control system consists of modular components that can be reconfigured to fit the needs of the application. Basic low-voltage wiring allows for switching of lighting loads and grouping of lighting circuits for common control, which helps facilitate automation through a timeclock function. The timeclock can be overridden in individual areas. Level 1A of the system allows for relay grouping for common control, a master ON/OFF with individual override, and migration to more complex lighting control systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health