Lighting Controls - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SmartCast self-programming wireless lighting control system features one-button setup. SmartCast-equipped luminaires create their own secure network, learn about their enviornment, and form groups to maximize energy efficiency, according to the company. The technology is currently available in the company's CR Series LED troffers, CS Series linear luminaires, and KR Series downlights, as well as via a 0-10-volt interface for control of existing dimmable LED luminaires. Dimmers and switches can be wall-mounted in one-, two-, or three-gang faceplates.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health